1. Auto-home, automatic leveling, X-axis motor jitter;
2. Auto-homing and automatic leveling, the tool head always hits x motor and makes a "click click" sound, and the limit switch light is not on;
3. Auto-home and adjust automatically. The tool head always hits x motor and makes a "click" sound, and the limit switch light is on;
4. Auto-home and adjust automatically. The tool head always hits the lamp board;
5. Auto-home, automatic leveling, the tool head has been hitting the printing platform;
6. Auto-home and automatic leveling, the display screen reports an error "probe reset error" and the x-axis goes down, and the nozzle presses on the soft magnetic plate, causing damage to the soft magnetic plate;
7. The soft plate is damaged by the magnetic needle when it hits zero;
8. Return to zero, automatic leveling, tool head sensor block can not hit the lamp board;
9. Return to zero and adjust automatically, Y-axis always impacts y motor and makes "click click" sound;
10. Return to zero and adjust automatically. One axis of x-axis, Y-axis and z-axis does not move;
11. Return to zero, automatic leveling, and restart the machine;
"When the X-axis of toolhead of TOYDIY 4in1 3D printer returs to zero at Auto-home the x-axis motor must be collided to eject the toolhead sensor block and trigger the x-axis limit sensor at the same time.
Therefore, when the toolhead is replaced or adjusted, the x-axis limit sensor cannot be triggered or the tool head sensor block cannot be lifted.
The specific reason of this problem is: after the tool head hits the x-axis motor, it will not stop and will continuously strike the x-axis to the right. Another problem is that when the tool head returns to auto-home to the right, it has stopped moving, but the pressure block of the toolhead sensor has not yet bounced up. And it is possible to restart the screen interface.
In this case, it can be solved in the following ways:
1. Since the sensor is sensitive to light, please ensure that there is no strong direct light around the machine;
2. Adjust the position of X limit sensor, refer to the video link, watch it from 1:16 minute;
3. There is a spare sensor in the accessory box, which can be replaced;
4. If the above three methods are not acceptable, please contact our Support."